Skip to product information
1 of 1

Kin + Co Collective

Pumpkin Patch Wax Melts

Regular price
$6.00 USD
Regular price
Sale price
$6.00 USD

 A perfect fall scent!  Classic pumpkin and fresh fruit with just the right amount of spice and sweetness.

 

 

For more information on what are products are formulated with and without, please visit our product information page.

Candle/Wick Care

PROPER WICK CARE IS ESSENTIAL FOR SAFETY, AND ENSURING THE BEST BURN AND LONGEVITY FOR YOUR CANDLES.

ON INITIAL BURN, KEEP CANDLE LIT FOR 4 HOURS AND THEN EXTINGUISH THE FLAME. THIS INITIAL BURN IS CRUCIAL TO A WELL PERFORMING CANDLE!

WE SUGGEST TRIMMING YOUR WOOD WICK TO 3/16” (5 MM) PRIOR TO BURNING, EACH TIME YOU LIGHT YOUR CANDLE.

EVERY 4 HOURS OF BURN TIME, EXTINGUISH THE FLAME. LET YOUR CANDLE COOL. TRIM WICK & RELIGHT.

TRIM WICK TO 3/16” (5 MM)  BEFORE LIGHTING EVERY TIME. KEEP WAX POOL FREE FROM DEBRIS. STOP BURNING WHEN  1/2”OF UNMELTED WAX REMAINS. ONLY BURN CANDLES ON A LEVEL, FIRE-RESISTANT SURFACE.


Burn within sight. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Keep away from children and pets.

Scent Menu

No reviews